I signed up with a local TV station to get daily 7 am forecasts and school closings and this mornings forecast was "Wind chill -20 to -10. Hi: Near 8. Wind: NW 10-15" Radio announcer said just a little bit ago that the current temperature was 5 degrees.
Sometimes the meterologists come up with some funky abbreviations to fit everything they want to say in just one text, the text above didn't, but I can tell they want to give a long explaination and they just can't - it's been amusing!
View of other apartments from my living room window. Snow not too bad but it is COLD!
Upclose look at my neighbors walkway... nicely shoveled... step is in plain sight...
Upclose of my walkway... Hey, where did my step go?!?
My door was opened for the first time in like 36 hours to shoot this pic real fast! I'm like the only one that cares my step isn't shoveled. I have waterproof, insulated boots when the time comes I need to go somewhere... no need to go out right now to clear it off!

No comments:
Post a Comment